Pre-engineered Steel Buildings & Specialty Buildings
Pacer ICI erects high quality pre-engineered steel buildings for the construction market – oil and gas industry, mining, commercial, and industrial.
We provide a customized design prior to construction to best suits client needs, budget and best building practices.
It’s a tried and true formula which leads our successful completion of pre-engineered steel buildings for manufacturing facilities, large industrial projects including camp/office complexes, warehouses and commercial projects - all with a wide range of architectural features.
The benefits of pre-engineered steel buildings include:
- Variety - Pre-engineered steel buildings can be adapted to suit many structural applications
- Lighter weight - Efficiently designed pre-engineered buildings can be up to 30% lighter than conventional steel buildings meaning less steel and a potential price savings in structural framework.
- Speed to completion - typically 25% to 40% faster than conventional building as the site can be simultaneously prepared while the steel is being fabricated off-site..
Specialty Buildings & Blast Proofing
Pacer has extensive expertise with providing buildings for special purpose use. This includes but is not limited to blast-proofing, mixed material construction and specialty installations.
- Intricate Mechanical Systems
- Custom Laboratory Millwork
- Specialized Safety Systems
- Spacious design/built solutions
- Full Mechanical and Electrical
- Configured to match any site profile
- Prefabrication reduces install time
- Allows for wide span applications
- Excellent for warehousing with mobile craning needs