Experienced Trades, Personnel, and Labour Pooling
Pacer Group provides highly qualified and certified tradesmen including equipment operators, carpenters, labourers, truck drivers, and ironworkers as well as electricians, welders, pipe fitters and HVAC personnel to satisfy each client’s construction needs.
The Pacer Corporation Group of Companies can handle both union and non-union contracts according to client requirements. Pacer Foundations Corporation is a signatory to various labour union agreements.
Our man-power capabilities include:
- Erection and dismantling of scaffolding
- Construction of wood bridges, ramps, sidewalks, stairs and railings, and barricades
- General maintenance of site trailers/ furniture assembly, placement, and office set up
- Installation of site trailers, blocking and spillage dikes construction
- Construction and maintenance of brass alley and security shacks
- Concrete cribbing and placement/foundations
- Miscellaneous welding repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Material handling, truck unloading, storage, inventory control and retrieval, lifting and rigging
By hiring reliable, skillful, and competent tradesmen, supervised by a knowledgeable construction team, Pacer Group provides flexibility in services for all projects.