Social Responsibility - Community
Helping To Build A Better Community
Pacer actively seeks out opportunities to assist in the improvement and a increased quality of life for the citizens and special interest groups in the communities where we work.
No matter if it’s a corporate donation or building a community centre in a remote town, Pacer believes strongly in giving back by supporting various foundations, programs or charities that we care about.
Pacer is proud supporter of
- United Way
- Wood's Homes
- The Calgary Police Association
- The Salvation Army
- Canadian Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Calgary Soup Kitchen
- Halifax Children’s Hospital
- Alberta Children’s Hospital
- The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- ECL Choppers For Charity
- Girls Hockey Calgary